3.車輛離場時, 請務必將您隨身的垃圾帶走,請勿留在停車場內, 發揮環保的最高原則。
Ticket admission notice
1. Please bring your Woohoo ticket to show Woohoo's gate staff for checking in.
If you forget to bring your ticket, you will need to buy at door ticket, remember to bring it.
2. Please bring your ID or Passport.
3. Drivers, please open your compartment for checking if carry any prohibited items.
4. Please open your bag for checking if carry any prohibited items.
5. It is forbidden to bring alcohol and water to the venue,we sell water in a very cheap price.
6. The organizer has the right to forcibly expel the departure from unclear or offensive speech and physical actor.
1. The toll parking lot in up campsite area is a for pre-registration of parking vehicles.
There is a limit of 40 vehicles. If your car isn't on the re-registration list, parking is prohibited.
2. We also have a free parking lot. Please refer to the event. You can park your car in the free parking lot which can accommodate more than 100 cars.
3. When the vehicle leaves the site, please be sure to take away your garbage.
4. Only one vendor's car can be parked in the vendor's exclusive parking lot. if you have more than on car, please park in the Woohoo's free parking lot.
Precautions for unloading camping equipment:
1. If your car isn't in the paid parking registration form, but you are camping at the up campsite area, We can allow you short stay for 15 mins to unload your camping gears ,we will need your ID deposit at our traffic stall . To exit and retrieve your ID, please park your vehicle in the free parking lot.
1. Plastic cups are completely banned in the venue.
2. Please bring your water bottle to fill the water.
3. Please bring your own tableware spoons or forks or crisper to hold food.
4. We have cups, tableware rental service at the bar if you forgot to bring your own.
5. There are clean bathroom facilities in the venue, please keep it clean for the next user.
1. It's forbidden to camp near the groove stage area.
2. It's forbidden to camp near the stage area.
3. The wooden pallet is a reserved booth. Please do not camp.
4. Fire is prohibited on the ground.
5. The camping area is at the up campsite / Landscape campsite area.
(Camping areas details please refer to the onsite map)
1. Parents should try to camp in a quiet area so that children can sleep peacefully.
2. Please take care of your underage at any time.
3. There is a children's play area at up campsite area, please pay attention to the safety of play.
4. After 10 pm, the underage is forbidden to enter the main stage area or must be accompanied by an adult.
5. Underage drinking is strictly prohibited.
1. Please take care of your pet at any time.
2. Do not let your pet be lost or fight with other pets.
3. Please clean your pet's excreta.
4. If your pet is aggressive to children, please do not bring it to the venue.
Hosting information notes
1. Woohoo reserves the right to change the content of the program.
In case of force mature,
2. All event information is based on the official website.
3. Mountain climate change, please bring warm clothing/mosquito spray/sunglasses/ UV cream / Rain gears
4. We recommend that you bring a small medical kit to prevent injuries.
5. There is no safe locker at this event. Please keep your important items with you.
6. This activity has been insured for public accident liability insurance, to prevent accidents, and to participate in the protection of the people.