3. Follow the instructions of the traffic crew to park
4. Only the Vehicle on the list or staff's Vehicle can enter to the paid parking lot.
5. Limited 40 Vehicles
👍Do not park vehicles on the aisle or at the main stage area.
Please park in accordance with the organizer’s regulations.
If there is any violation, the organizer has the right to evict the vehicle from the venue and confiscate the fare. Please follow the instructions of the Traffic crew.
Thank you for your cooperation.
👍Notes (please read carefully)
1. The front of the cabin space is only reserved for cabin residents, if you are not a resident, please do not park.
2. The site of the up campsite is a circular shape with a passage in the middle.
Please park vehicles close to the left and right sides.
3. Do not park in the middle of the road, in case the traffic jams.
4. In the first and second areas of the lakeshore, camping vehicles are given priority to park.
5. Parking is strictly prohibited in the main stage installation area.
6. Please confirm the list with the traffic crew for vehicles entering and exiting.
If your vehicle is not on the list, parking is prohibited
2.Leave the middle path for car to go through.
3.Only one vendor’s car can park at the vendor’s parking lot, If you have more than one ,after your set up finish, please park the car at woohoo's free parking lot.