How to get to Woohoo
1.Press here: NotFar campsite map and info
2. Taking a normal train gets off at San-I station , switch to a taxi to the festival about 15 mins ride.
3.Taking the HSR train gets off at Maioli station, switch to a taxi to the festival about 20-25 mins ride.
4.Drivers take No 1 freeway and get off at Maioli or San-I interchange
5.NotFar Chinese address：36741苗栗縣三義鄉雙連潭9鄰199號
GPS座標 : 24°23'43"N 120°47'04"E
Paid Parking Check-in
1. Wait at the entrance of the Up-campsite gate
2. Traffic crew registration confirmation
3. Follow the instructions of the traffic crew to park
4. Only the Vehicle on the list or staff's Vehicle can enter to the paid parking lot.
5. Limited 40 Vehicles
👍Do not park vehicles on the aisle or at the main stage area.
Please park in accordance with the organizer’s regulations.
If there is any violation, the organizer has the right to evict the vehicle from the venue and confiscate the fare. Please follow the instructions of the Traffic crew.
Thank you for your cooperation.
👍Notes (please read carefully)
1. The front of the cabin space is only reserved for cabin residents, if you are not a resident, please do not park.
2. The site of the up campsite is a circular shape with a passage in the middle.
Please park vehicles close to the left and right sides.
3. Do not park in the middle of the road, in case the traffic jams.
4. In the first and second areas of the lakeshore, camping vehicles are given priority to park.
5. Parking is strictly prohibited in the main stage installation area.
6. Please confirm the list with the traffic crew for vehicles entering and exiting.
If your vehicle is not on the list, parking is prohibited
7.See the onsite parking map
Vendor's parking area
1.Please park your car on the left or right side.
2.Leave the middle path for car to go through.
3.Only one vendor’s car can park at the vendor’s parking lot, If you have more than one ,after your set up finish, please park the car at woohoo's free parking lot.